Your business should be running in full compliance. If not, you’re putting everything potentially at risk because all it takes is one person making a complaint, turning it into an audit, and you’ll find yourself with a very big problem. Many investors think that if they hired an RMLO, they are covered. Russ O’ Donnell, the CEO and Founder of Call the Underwriter, talks about compliance and the role of underwriting in doing that. He outlines the services they provide to help investors comply with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, or CFPB, and avoid the possibility of having a problem in the future.
- Hiring An RMLO Doesn’t Always Mean You Are Compliant with Russ O’ Donnell
- Converting A CFD, Traditional Note, Mortgage Note, Dodd-Frank, SAFE Act, Loan Modification
- Note Investing Tools Interview: Call The Underwriter RMLO
- 5 Keys to Staying Dodd Frank Compliant
- Russ O’Donnell Is A Guest On The Kevin Shortle Show